Taking Control of Your Environment
You’ve probably seen some of your friends make some dangerous choices:
- Picking a fight with someone
- Hooking up with a complete stranger
- Hanging around with the wrong crowd
- Getting into a car with a drunk driver
These are all choices that could affect them for the rest of their lives. It’s not always easy to stop someone from making the wrong choices. After all, who wants to be preached at?
But there is something you can do to help them make the right decisions on their own: give them The Way to Happiness.
The Way to Happiness is a common sense guide to better living. By following the information in this book, you can give your friends the tools they need to make the right choices.
Just get them to watch The Way to Happiness public service announcements. Then give them a copy of the book.
Things you can do:
- Watch The Way to Happiness public service announcements and send them to a friend.
- Give The Way to Happiness book or The Way to Happiness book-on-film to family members, friends, neighbors—anyone who affects your life and ask them to read it. See our online store for details.
- Tell them you’re doing it because their survival is important to you.