Make a Positive Impact on Youth and Reduce Violence in Your Community
Local governments spend 100 billion dollars on criminal justice matters. There are over 2,319,258 adults in American prisons or jails, or one in every 100 men or women. Over 27,900 gangs were reported to be active in the US.
Using the book, you can create a positive impact on youth and help reduce crime and violence in your community. The Way to Happiness program offers a straightforward approach to dealing with the core causes of crime and social decay.
Here are ways you can effectively deal with a lack of moral values and reduce crime in your community:
- Provide copies of the book and show The Way to Happiness film to schools and youth groups, members of the community, neighborhood watch groups and those involved in community education and crime prevention efforts. To order books click here.
- Issue copies of the book and film to police officers and urge them to read it and use it when dealing with members of the community.
- Supply School Resource Officers with copies of the book for use with students, teachers and counselors.
- Get The Way to Happiness public service announcements played for youth groups, schools, after-school programs and detention centers and get them using The Way to Happiness book in their tutoring and mentoring programs. Order PSAs and books.
- Introduce The Way to Happiness for use in parenting classes, anger management, conflict resolution training and gang prevention efforts.
- Supply parole and probation officers with copies of The Way to Happiness for probationers, parolees and their families.
- Get copies of the book distributed to inmates in local jails and correctional facilities.
- Reprint The Way to Happiness with a customized cover for your city or agency. Click here to visit our online store.
As a key part of the program includes sharing it with others, you can order your copies of The Way to Happiness book.
For a free information kit including a DVD introducing The Way to Happiness program, click here.